Plan your visit - opening hours, directions and more
The protection and health of our visitors* and employees* is our top priority. Therefore, we ensure strict compliance with all prescribed and recommended hygiene and safety standards. We also ask you to take our rules and measures into account when visiting the museum - only together can we create a safe visiting atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you!
- The "2-G rule" applies to visits to the museum - please bring proof that you have been vaccinated or have recovered. Visitors who are neither vaccinated nor recovered must wear an FFP2 mask.
- For groups of 25 or more people in enclosed spaces, the "3-G rule" still applies to all visitors - please present proof that you have been vaccinated, tested or have recovered.
- For groups of 100 or more people in enclosed spaces, the "3-G rule" still applies to all visitors - please present proof that you have been vaccinated, tested or have recovered. In addition, all group participants must be registered.
- For all groups: Visitors who are neither vaccinated, recovered nor tested must wear an FFP2 mask.
- Random checks will be carried out on site.
Please continue to book a timeslot for your visit to the CoSA - Center of Science Activities: CoSA – Center of Science Activities
09. February 2021 to 31. December 2021 Tue-Sun, public holidays 10am - 5pm
02. January 2022 to 31. December 2022 Tue-Sun, public holidays 10am - 6pm
Open in addition:
1st November 2021
18th April 2022
6th June 2022
15th August 2022
26th December 2022
24th/25th December 2021
1st January 2022
1st March 2022
24th/25th December 2022
We are looking forward to your visit!
Are you traveling by train, bus or tram? Then plan your visit with the Verbundlinien - the best way to get around in downtown Graz and in Styria.
The Kunsthaus Graz includes a parking garage by Kastner & Öhler department store underneath the building (access via Lendkai). Our museums in downtown Graz are located within walking distance. Furthermore, downtown Graz provides a variety of additional parking garages at different rates. Please visit the official parking services website for more information.
The disabled access public car park on the Kalchberggasse can be used by museum visitors.
The level entrance to the Joanneum Quarter with disabled access can be found to the left of the Café Joan on the western side of the square. An automatic door leads from here to the lift. The door is suitable for wheelchair and pushchair access. The lift also provides access to the basement. Here visitors will find a visitor centre with a counter and the starting point for the various tours.
Disabled access toilets are available in the visitor centre and there is an induction system available for deaf visitors.
CoSA is located at the first floor of the Natural History Museum.
Light portable chairs are available for visitors who need to sit down. These can be positioned wherever required.
The Café offers disabled access on the courtyard side (!). The square side has a step up into the building. A disabled access toilet is also available.