Granary, Hintertux

Tyrol

Built: 1565
Year of translocation: 1973

This two-storey timbered granary was built in 1620 in using an over-lapping log-construction. An entrance at the gable end opens up the ground floor room, while the upper storey is accessible with a ladder. In this “Granary Chest”, we can see the preservation of one of the last existing objects of this kind from Tux in Tyrol.

 

Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing


8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18
freilichtmuseum@museum-joanneum.at

 

Opening Hours
01. April to 31. October Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 5pm

Admission until 4pm


01. April 2020 to 31. October 2020 Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 5pm

Admission until 4pm