Granary, St. Nikolai

Styria

Built: 1698
Year of translocation: 1965

This two storey hewn log granary has joints with triple dovetails. In the old days, a pair of horns were often hung outside to protect against bad luck.

 

 

Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing

Enzenbach 32
8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18
freilichtmuseum@museum-joanneum.at

 

Opening Hours


April to October Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 6pm
Admission until 5pm

 

5th/6th November 2022 10am-4pm
12th/13th November 2022 10am-4pm
19th/20th November 2022 10am-4pm