Granary, Oberzeiring

Styria

Built: 1724
Year of translocation: 1966

This two log granary partly with notched and partly with dovetail joints has an unusual curved ceiling made of boards. The medium pitched quarter-hipped roof is covered with wooden shingles. Inside are large chests and various vessel to store grain, flour and other foodstuffs.

 

Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing


8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18
freilichtmuseum@museum-joanneum.at

 

Opening Hours
01. April to 31. October Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 5pm

Admission until 4pm


01. April 2020 to 31. October 2020 Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 5pm

Admission until 4pm