Granary from Badendorf near Wildon

Styria

Built: 1745
Year of translocation: 1976

Granaries were used to store grain, flour and other foodstuffs. This granary was built in 1745 and was in use until 1976. The building has a steeply-pitched roof with an overhang above the entrance which is supported by two wooden posts to provide sheltered workspace in bad weather.  

 

Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing


8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18
freilichtmuseum@museum-joanneum.at

 

Opening Hours
01. April to 31. October Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 5pm

Admission until 4pm