Barn, Fleiss in the Soelktal valley


Built: 1732
Year of translocation: 1967

This two-storey barn with notched joints and projecting ends is an example of the barn-and-byre type of building which was once typical of the Ennstal Valley.The jettied upper storey was used to store grain and animal feed and could be reached by a sloping ramp. The medium pitched purlin roof is covered with wooden shingles.


Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing

Enzenbach 32
8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18


Opening Hours

31 March to 31 October Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 6pm
Admission until 5pm