Banary, Wenigzell

Styria

Built: 1837 (1836)
Year of translocation: 1971

The two storey granary was built in 1836 and was used to store corn, flour, meat and other foodstuffs.  Wool, linen and clothes were also stored here to protect them from fire. Under a lean-to roof, the granary also accommodates a cider press. The building has a half-hip roof and is thatched with straw.

Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing

Enzenbach 32
8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18
freilichtmuseum@museum-joanneum.at

 

Opening Hours


April to October Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 6pm
Admission until 5pm

 

5th/6th November 2022 10am-4pm
12th/13th November 2022 10am-4pm
19th/20th November 2022 10am-4pm