Granary, Eisenhuettl


Built: 1836
Year of translocation: 2003

This granary dates from 1836. Unlike most other grain stores in Burgenland, this building has been plastered with a layer of puddled clay on the inside.


Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing

8114 Stübing, Österreich
T +43-3124/53700
F +43-3124/53700-18


Opening Hours
26. March 2021 to 31. October 2021 Mon-Sun, public holidays 9am - 5pm

Admission until 4pm